Before you buy a voltage stabilizer for your home, there are several factors to consider before choosing the perfect voltage stabilizer that will suit your needs.
Here are the basic steps to follow when buying a stabilizer for your home.
- Check the power rate on the appliance you want to buy the stabilizer for so that you will get the one that matches its power rating.
- When buying a stabilizer, make sure you leave a safety margin in the rating in case you want to add more appliances to the stabilizer in the future.
Important features to look for in a stabilizer:
- Overload current protector: this turns the stabilizer of when there is short circuit of bad current flow.
- Time delay system: the delays the flow of current to help the appliance to balance the current by delaying with few seconds before coming up.
- Indicator display: this shows if the voltage low or a fluctuating voltage in the stabilizer.
For more information or assistance during normal business hours, call or e-mail TPS at the phone number above. You can also complete and submit our Service Project Inquiry form.