Tyron Power Services helps substation owners enhance safety, reliability, equipment life, and performance despite shrinking maintenance budgets. We offer a complete portfolio of the latest tools and test equipment, technologies, and resources to improve transformer and circuit breaker life management; extend equipment life; optimize maintenance to cut costs and reduce outages; enhance SF6 management; and improve switching safety, fault current management, and grounding.
Impact of Substation Maintenance Program
Routine substation services are also available if you want to reap the benefits outlined below:
- Extend equipment life by 5-10 years with maintenance guidelines.
- Reduce maintenance costs by up to 30% via “condition-based maintenance”.
- Reduce losses via improved SF6 management and transformer cooling.
- Implement predictive maintenance practices for reduced outages.
- Prevent failure of critical transformers, realizing potential savings per unit of $1-5 million.
Through TPS’s disciplined and pragmatic approach towards regression unnecessary procedures to save our customers time and money, we are able to detect these problems in a thorough yet efficient manner Early detection is a key component to salvaging and preventing future damage. The majority of problems arise because equipment is not TPSprovides NETA certified reports which includes data and test documentation to provide the pillars for beginning a maintenance program specifically designed for your specific needs.
Key Customer Benefits:
- All personnel on the job are certified technicians under NETA standards
- A Registered PE (professional Engineer) will proof read all engineering reports and calculations
- All testing procedures will be within NETA specifications and done with objectivity and precision
- Safety is the top priority for both our employees on the job and employers liable for the employees
- Fees are competitive and honest
- Voltage and Current specifications will be on par with manufacture recommendations prior to installation
- Peace of mind that equipment is safe for employees to use
Tyron Power Services Providing Substation Maintenance To Abuja And Nationwide
With offices in Abuja, Tyron Power Services provides Substation Maintenance services to clients throughout Nigeria including Lagos, Port Harcourt and Aba as well as Lokoja. We serve industrial, commercial and municipal clients in various industries including power stations, power plants, wind and solar, petro-chemicals, manufacturing, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, defense contractors, data centers and many other applications that rely on high power electric equipment. Whatever your Substation Maintenance needs may be, contact us and we will make sure that your equipment is treated with the care and safety requirements that it deserves.