Short-circuiting happens when current flow through an unintended path (short path) with little or no restriction in a circuit, instead of flowing through the right path.
What causes short-circuiting in homes?
- Build-up/surge of electricity
- Loose or weak connection in electric boxes
- Pipe leakages coming in contact with electrical connections
- Pests chewing the electrical wires
- Damage of wires from renovation process(nails piercing through wires) etc
For more information or assistance during normal business hours, call or e-mail TPS at the phone number above. You can also complete and submit our Service Project Inquiry form.