It’s always a big deal when the lights in your home start dimming and then get brighter again. This can be a result of a loose neutral wire in the service panel or maybe it is corroded.
CAUSES TO WHY LIGHT DIMS AND BRIGHT AGAIN:
- Corroded or loose neutral wire in the service box wire causes the light to flick.
- When the bulbs in the house are old it’s advisable to replace them
- A faulty transformer will supply an unstable power supply to the residences thereby, cause the light to flick. It is advisable to call the power company
- A faulty lamp-holder can cause the power to alternate.
- When there is an overload on the circuit the power supply in the home can be shaky.
- Always change old and faulty bulbs in the house.
- When there is an issue with the transformer, always call the professionals.
- Change old wiring to upgraded wiring around the house.
- Light fixtures should be installed properly.
For more information or assistance during normal business hours, call or e-mail TPS at the phone number above. You can also complete and submit our Service Project Inquiry form.